Dental, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Great CEO, friendly collegial environment focused on quality, opportunity for growth testing across various industries. You won’t be bored!”
The Quality Assurance Associate is responsible for reviewing analytical data and ensuring that testing is completed according to appropriate analytical methods. This role must have a solid understanding of cGMP requirements and follow New Jersey Laboratories Quality Manual, Standards Operation Procedures, and any applicable compendia methods.
Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for reviewing analytical data associated with but not limited to:
· High Performance Thin Liquid Chromatography
· High Performance Liquid Chromatography
· Gas Chromatography
· Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry
· Wet Chemistry Analyses
· Microbiological Analyses
· Ensure testing is conducted according to appropriate test methods and regulatory standards.
· Verify calculations associated with analytical data.
· Responsible for identifying and communicating errors found in documentation to analysts and management.
· Assist in writing and reviewing Standard Operation Procedures, Deviations Reports and Investigation Reports.
The position includes all other responsibilities that may be necessary to fulfill the duties associated with the position or as may be assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in chemistry or biological sciences.
· Minimal two (2) years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
· Demonstrates a good understanding of United States Pharmacopeia testing procedures and methodology.
· Experience in a cGMP environment.
· Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and collaborate on team projects.
· Computer competency with experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Authorized to work in the U.S. of America.
The Company will explore and provide reasonable accommodations to assist any qualified individual with a disability in performing the essential functions of his/her job.
WORK CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
This position must work a minimum of 40 hours a week over a period of 5 days a week and may require additional hours to meet project deadlines. This position does not require traveling.
· Wear proper protective equipment.
· Sometimes exposed to loud sounds or distracting noise levels.
· Work within several feet of others in the laboratory.
· Sit or stand for an extended period.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
About NJ Labs:
NJ Labs provides expert analytical chemistry & microbiology testing for the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, dietary supplement, cosmetic, dairy & food industries. We are an FDA, DEA, registered & inspected, contract laboratory testing to exacting CGMP standards. Our team of scientists builds upon our quality legacy by continually developing and validating methods for raw materials and finished products testing – established upon our founding over 80 years ago.